Terms & Conditions
By using this website you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions given below.
You agree that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations and you will not use the website in any way that could impair the performance or overall functionality of the website.
The content of this website is the copyright of Anna Larner. By using the website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Anna Larner. You are permitted to print or copy materials from this website for non-commercial use, noting that copies of these materials must retain copyright. Other uses of the information are not authorised without prior written consent from Anna Larner.
This website has been compiled in good faith by Anna Larner solely for the purpose of providing information about her work. The information contained on the website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Anna Larner disclaims responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the information, text, links or any of the components of the website.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. The linked websites are not under the control of Anna Larner and she takes no responsibility for their content.
Limitation of Liability
Anna Larner will under no circumstance be liable for any damages related to your use of the website.
This website uses WordPress.com Stats. WordPress.com Stats uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. Information is generated by the cookie about your use of the website including your IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, and country code. The Stats logs, in which this information is stored, are only retained for 28 days.
I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Anna Larner is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal Data I collect via my website http://www.annalarner.com (the “Website”).
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
A – When you follow my blog to receive notifications of new posts I collect your email address and name.
B – When you purchase a book directly from me I collect your name, address, email address, your payment method choice and payment details.
C – When you complete the Contact form, I collect your name, email address and any Personal Data which you provide to me in the free text box of the form.
WordPress automatically collects certain information when you visit my Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. They do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve my Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data I collect. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email email@example.com
• see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask me to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I collected it.
Copyright © 2016 – 2022 Anna Larner. All rights reserved.